The Service Management Policy (SMP) is aligned with BULPROS business strategy, local regulations and legislation and contractual requirements. The main goals of this policy are:
- To ensure provision of the needed resources for development and implementation of effective Service Management System (SMS), as part of the Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Appropriate to the purpose and context of the company and supports its strategic direction
- To provide a framework for setting specific and measurable service management objectives
- To ensure that management and employees are committed to continual improvement of the Service Management System
- Ensure compliance with standards, contracts and legislative requirements
This Policy is applied to the entire Service Management System (SMS), as defined in the IMS Scope Document. Users of this document are all managers and employees of BULPROS. Relevant external parties (clients, suppliers, partners, contractors) are also target audience to the extent of topics related with them.
The core principles that are fundamental for BULPROS SMS are:
- Risk based thinking – to be identified all risks and opportunities associated with the various SMS processes;
- delivering value to customers;
- engagement of people;
- process approach;
- continuous improvement;
- evidence-based decision making;
- relationship management
The overall aim of BULPROS is to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction at all times, to provide high quality services that meet and exceed the expectation of our customers and interested parties, comply with international standard, the regulatory, customer and other applicable requirements, and to achieve high level of market competitiveness concerning our services.
BULPROS believes in the concept of Customer and Supplier working together in pursuing this policy and continually striving for improvements in service quality.
Following this Service Management Policy, we are committed to operate our services under the control of the Service Management System conforming to the international standard ISO 20000-1:2018, planned and developed jointly with our other management functions. We incorporate the approach of SMART objectives in compliance with the requirements of the standard.
Our company will constantly review and improve our services to ensure our processes are managed in the most effective and efficient way for the benefit of all our customers.
We are all committed to operate continuously the SMS and its implementation, conducting official management review and confirming the adequacy of this Policy at least once per year, in order to express our continual commitment with it.