We provide services and projects supporting companies to extend their technology capabilities, expertise and resources
We provide services and projects supporting companies to extend their technology capabilities, expertise and resources. The diversity of technologies and the expertise of our highly qualified specialists allow the delivery of the right solution for our clients' critical business needs every time. We offer different service models like Staff Augmentation, Extended Workbench, Managed Service and Full Outsourcing, which are tailored to the customer's assignments and requirements.
BULPROS Technology Services offering includes four main components: “Dedicated Development and Operations Center”, “Build, Operate, Transfer”, “Technology Consulting” and “Staff Augmentation”. Learn how to achiеve your business goals with our Technology Services in the fastest and most cost-efficient way.
The Main Benefits of the Technology Services offering for the business are:
- 8+ years of experience
- Multilingual international team in 6 delivery locations
- 400+ highly motivated and skilled IT professionals
- Full solution life cycle from strategy to development, implementation and support
- Diversity of technologies
- Cutting edge software development expertise
- Proven and transparent project management process
Dedicated Development and Operations Center
The Dedicated Development and Operations Center is an excellent opportunity to enhance your business with quality resources handpicked to build a perfect team matching your requirements and business.
BULPROS can establish a dedicated team of professionals fully capable to work under internal or external project management.
The client can choose between different responsibility models tailored to his needs:
- Task driven model - The client identifies staff, but doesn't wish to employ them directly, we offer a payroll and basic employment service
- Extended Workbench - We act as an extension of the client's team, regardless of whether he’d like it to be off- or on-site
- Managed Service Model - High quality and operational efficiency achieved through collaborative management by both the client and us
- Full Outsourcing model - The client can focus on his core business by outsourcing most of the risk and responsibilities to us
Build Operate Transfer
As experienced Nearshore provider BULPROS is responsible for building a fully operative Nearshore software development center, its operations and further transfer to the customer.
Build-operate-transfer (BOT) is a relationship model between us and the client in which we have to set up, optimize and run an IT or business process service delivery operation, until he reaches satisfactory maturity for full transfer of ownership.
BULPROS covers the following main areas of activities: infrastructure, performance and career management of the provided resources, substitution of resources, training, etc.
With Technology Consulting BULRPOS offers a blend of technology knowledge, data mining and analytical tools to help you create and transform applications, processes and operations in line with your unique possibilities.
Our Technology Consulting Service is about understanding what clients want to achieve for their business and advising on how they can use their IT to deliver those business outcomes. Our team has the right combination of business and technology backgrounds to provide the clients with appropriate solutions to their needs.
With our Technology Consulting we cover:
- Application development
- Digital Transformation
- DevOps enablement
- IT infrastructure upgrades
- Cloud Computing
The resources of BULPROS are being deployed on-site at the customer’s premises. The complete project management is conducted by the customer. This strategy allows the client to add staff to his teams based on the additional skills required to support the realization of his projects.
Resources are employed by the in-sourcing partner - BULPROS, but the main responsibility lies with the customer.
The main benefits of this approach include:
- Easy scale-up & scale-down on demand
- Integration with internal processes
- Lower total cost of delivery
- Access to a big variety of technical skills
- Meet aggressive project timelines